Top 13 Books That I Want To Read In 2018 by Siddhi

I have tons of books with me. Ebooks as well as paperbacks. (I have a thing for paperbacks.) Now, being a reviewer doesn’t prompt me enough time to spend with the books that I buy! There are number of books pending reviews and some books are soon to arrive. Considering the scenario I am to fulfill the commitments. Hence I couldn’t give attention to some worthy books that I own. I plan to change that this year.

Here’s a list of 13 books that I plan to read in 2018.

1. Fifty Shades Freed – The movie is slated to release in 2018.


2. ‎The Book Thief – Something changed in me after I watched the film. I want to read the book for placing my feelings.


Read the entire post on https://ofbookbabiesandmore.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/top-13-books-that-i-want-to-read-in-2018/

Comments