Author Interview: Devika Das. Interviewed by Hema.


DSq3Py8VwAA_5vw
Hello Booklovers,
Today i have the pleasure to introduce you all to the author of Reminiscence, The Mind Game and 7 vows of Marriage and she is none other than Devika Das.
  1. Can you please let us know more about yourself?
    I work in an IT company. I wrote my first poem when i was just 13 years and since age of 4 i used to take part in creative fields like fancy dress and all. In the year 2012-13 i began with content writing. Writing is a passion to me as well as profession. I even do theatres.

  2. How long did it take you to write your 1st book?
    7 Vows of Marriage was my 1st book and it took me 9 months to write it. I used to stay in P.G in Delhi that was the time when discussion about writing this book took place.My friends wanted me to write because of my different and practical views. Kindle version was out first and after it got released people liked it and just because of love from readers even paperbacks were released.
    Marriage is an association between two families and not just two individuals
    -The mind Game took me around 1 year
    -Reminiscence is a collection of poem which i used while open mic and the appreciation made me write and publish it.

  3. What inspired you to start writing so soon?
    It cannot be expressed in words thats what i feel. There were some moments in my life that i began writing at a young age. I first started writing a Diary
  4. When will the next book be published?
    Currently i am working on anthology.
    Born Free Shackle Break-Undo, an anthology by Pepperscript Publishers
    Innocence Lost-String in the Garland,an anthology by Rise of Literati
  5. Can you name few of your favourite authors?
    Jhumpa Lahiri, Paulo Coelho, Kiran Desai, Premchand, R.K.Narayan
  6. What are you currently reading?

    Read the entire interview here.

Comments